This is from a nice lady I know. She lives in Belarus
I'm glad you're fine.Me too.Yesterday i worked with 3 orphants of 3,4 and 5 years old,we went to a shop,bought sweets and on the way to school we met my mother and uncle and they presented to the children more sweets. The xholdren then asked was it holiday or something.
A different world from us..
Monday, March 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Union Jack Classic
My second College Football event of the year I was suprised and pleased with the seats The organisers had moved the crowd down from the gods...
-
https://youtu.be/Y4FrnrD7jCA?si=qxHDaa76TgLPV6s_ Rondo Veneziano - La Serenissima 1981, I saw this on ITV years ago on a Sunday - never fo...
-
Yes I enjoyed this. I don't think it was worth a cinema ticket but I laughed and laughed I think this is an older script- There is a r...
No comments:
Post a Comment