Nice weather for Ducks

I got my back pay. I spent two days, afraid to put my hand in my pocket. Checking out the price of laptops, and other gee gaws.

So yesterday, I went to the shops. I bought two pairs of black converse, two cardigans, and jeans.

I then worked on a project.

Today, I was called into work early, to attend a course. The course however was cancelled. I enjoyed a more leisurely day then I would normally have. I was home in time for the Simpsons

 

Ducks

I went to the shops, after work. I had to pick up spoons, and jelly.

While I walked across the park, in the rain. I noticed, a family of ducks who were enjoying a stroll. They were quite some way from the closest open water.

Alas, my feet and coat do not stand up to the rain so well

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school