27 August

Its not cold. I go to work, in my shirt. Yet the skies are gray. It is not warm enough to look at Bikini's in the park. Nor cold enough, to hide under my covers.

The computers crashed at work today, but we were short staffed, so I didn't get out much earlier.

I could not sleep last night. I have always had problems sleeping.

My mothers family, are all night owls. Some of my oldest memories are being in bed unable to sleep. I used to get told off, for reading in the bad light.

Last night, seems to have been one of those days. Or rather those nights. I decided to get up, and sent some e-mails. Read some blogs. Chatted with a friend. Then went back to sleep

I had to scrape myself out of bed. This morning. One thing, I remember fondly about Smoking, was the extra buzz, upon  waking and before I entered work.

On the half full side.  I have neither toothache, or paper cut. I am not slipping on ice. Nor fleeing mobs. On the half empty side, I am tired. Its quiet too quiet

Soon, I shall sleep. Later I will rise. The wheels will turn again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school