Barry George, has been cleared of the murder of Jill Dando.

I have followed the case for some, time. My mother took a particular interest, in the case. I suspect in part due, to George's learning diffculties. My brother has some of the same learning difficulties It was eerie watching videos of Georges interviews

I can recall the murder of Jill Dando. I remembering seeing the news in the papers. I was waiting at a bus stop. The same bus stop I would change buses at High school.

The conviction of Mr George. Rested on an eye witness, who placed, him in the Area,horus before. George's behavior, under interview, and a speck of gun shot residue, on Mr George's clothing. Which was argued could have been due to lab contamination.

Mr George, had a checkered past. Which cannot have helped his case. The Prominent QC Mike Mansfield defended him

The Murder of Jill Dando, still remains unsolved. Chillingly someone killed a young woman, on the streets of london. With the casual ease, one of us might board a bus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school