Heroines

I have spoken about some of the things. That annoy me. I have spoken about my fears. I have spoken, about my congenial condition

(Actually I typed this)

 

Well that was kind of downer.

There have been two anniversaries of late. The 50th anniversary of the invention of the microchip, in Texas. As well as the the 10 birthday of Google.

Why do I mention this. Is because the Internet set me free. I envy the young who now grow up with it.  It is my window on the world. It is occasionally a source of weakness. Your strengths always are.

However this piece of wonderful technology. Allowed me to access my strengths. It gave me voice.

Because of this tool. I have done wonderful things, and met wonderful people. I shall explore this here.

Thanks to the Internet I have friends, from all the over the world. This is going to read in California. As well as Paris..... In unexpected places. I would like to think, I am giving solace to lonely nursing students in Stockholm.

I have an ex in Paris. If they make a film, of my life. They would have to hire a french actress. They would have to put the Eiffel tower in the background. To establish location. (I have not been there in 20 years-but Hollywood takes liberties. )

My friend Nessa, would have to be played by Scarlet Johansson. I always associate the too. They might send her to Paris.  Again, that would not be historically accurate. However I think the audiences would go for it.

Anyway, my Friend Nessa, and Granniog, rock.  I met both, online. They have had a very positive impact on my life. I want to give Nessa Kudos, because she is going through a bit of rough patch now.

 

I think it was really cool, I had an Icelandic Girlfriend too.

 

Then there is my friend Valya. She is the best. She is really smart. I mean really smart. She writes accountancy papers. She is tough too. If the Robots try and take over. Don't bother giving John Conor the time of day. Valya will punch out the largest terminator, and go off and drink 7up.

 

Although I have my problems. I have my pain, and my phobias. There are many things that have brought me joy. This marvel. Allowed me to see Angels, and friends. To gain comfort and strength.

In the Odyssey telemachus, is besieged by the suitors. He sits alone in his house, waiting for his father. Athena takes the form, of a friendly chief who comes looking for poison for his arrows. I have many Goddesses to advise me. I am luckier, then heaven famed Odysseus

I am Goddess Guided Malchera. My fame has reached Paris, and they speak of me, among the Russians

Comments

Nessa said…
I love ya Ru! You are the sweetest!

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school