Round up

I went to sleep last night. I had a slightly unpleasant dream. I woke up. I then could not get back to sleep. I guess I had convinced my body. I had a nap. That and some excitement, about the situation at work. Kept me awake, until oh 4.30 am

I felt a bit groggy today. I was a little worried that I have a skin infection, above my eye. I guess I am just feeling a little run down. As I have had my busiest fortnight  My last weekend off, was hectic. So I guess I am a bit drained. I wanted to clean my place, but I had to put that off. I let the laundry go for a bit.

Anyway, I got out of work early. I did not get charged by Jess.

I went shopping, for groceries. I watched the Tudors. Starring the pretty Anita Briem.

I was talking to my middle sister.

I watched some of Russell brand's act. My first thought's were confirmed. He is alright in small doses. I notice most of  his audience is female. As I said not, my cup of tea.

I look forward to sleeping

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school