Camelot

I was dreaming this morning, that I was back in university. I was in America, with my college set, we were young, and the world was warm

``Don't let it be forgot. That once there was a spot . For one brief shining moment. That was known as Camelot!''

I remember this verse, as I saw it on a picture of JFK. The first time, I was in Washington DC. It was at a shop selling political memorabilia. Badges and Buttons, from past campaigns.

Today being Friday, I had to work hard, when everyone else seemed to have it easy. I dreamed, of my Camelot, I dreamed, what once was, was again. That we were all young. It was more fun, then pushing a barrow full of books.

Whilst staring at the barrow. I noticed that there was a site report. It was from the University of Glasgow. My alma mater. Anyway, I remembered that at my university, I had indeed studied Camelot, both one of the possible physical sites. (Tintagel) and the legend, itself.

Photo-0005

Ah, I thought, if you had worked harder, perhaps you would be King, and even have a Guinvere, and neither would your feet hurt.

These are my aching feet. My feet keep walking, keep moving, as my head dreams of castle's in the air

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school