Diary entries for 1997

I was bored, and going through some stuff. I was looking for some drawings. Which I did, years ago. I thought I would scan, them and post them here, or on fotolog. I discovered an old diary

17th October.

Arrive(d) at Union station.  (I used union station, as a base for my trips about DC. My hotel was out in the middle of nowhere. )

I went to White (house) it weren't opened saw the visitors centre. I went to congress, FBI building, came back. Saw the vietnam, and Washington Memorial

I have written, something in Irish beneath this entry

Da na Ban, na me sa bas.

No, woman. I do not live or, rather its death

(I cannot live without her)

I suspect this is a reference to Miss Benett.

18th October.

I went to Arlington, and the Smithsonian. I saw JFK's grave. (I wonder if I saw the picture I spoke about in Camelot. ) decided to come back early. Came via Greensboro costly!

I don't recall, why but. I left DC early. I think I may have been depressed. I was on my own. Missing the lady. Sitting alone in a hotel room. Too young, for bars

I have mentioned this before. Strange how your life changes.

What would my diary read for today?

18th October 2008

I woke up late. 12am. I grabbed a pasty for breakfast. I spent the early afternoon  lazily.

Arriving at the stadium, I turned down an offer for a ticket. I paid more for a ticket, then I normally did. I was having one of those days, and was wondering about confused. Anyway, I settled down.

My team won, though the opposition played well. Scoring a good goal, as consolation. I got on, a busy bus on the way home. I did some food shopping. Had a sandwich. Rode my bike, and then sat down to pizza.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school