Mere Anarchy

Further to yesterdays post. I was surrounded by Bankers on the way home today. They seemed pleased. They were also awful, just awful but they seemed pleased. As I write this the Dow, is down.

Íoslainn afemiheach, a sasana tenna

I have been trying to distract myself. It never works.

Anyhow :

I have the new series of Battlestar Galatica on dvd. They killed off one of the girls, I liked. So now I am upset over that

I am enjoying the new series of Heroes. I may write a review later.

I think I am going to leave off on it. As M, never spoiled a show for me. So I don't want to do that here.

I was pleased to see my friend's Diana's blog.

http://favoritcat.blogspot.com

I want to wish, the best to my friend Laura, on her last day at work.

I hope her grandfather recovers soon

Nessa, enjoy toasted cheese sandwiches.

Oh and I saw, a book on the Poetry of 1968. I will send you the title Granniog.

I feel kind of blocked. I have tomorrow off.  My mind races.

Uncertainty, is hell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school