New Haircut

Photo-0001

I got my hair cut today. I want to make an impression at the meeting tomorrow. I am going to wear a collared shirt. Take off my lanyard

Someone asked if I had been standing next to a van der graff generator, at work. I am mentioning that to HR

Going to the barber's is a strange experience.

I always worry about the fact. That I will not have enough money when I go to the barbers. I am not sure why, I guess I just don't like, having the service performed, before I have handed over money. Or my mother ran out of cash, when I was a boy in the barbershop

I notice the Barber's do not speak to me, as they do with other customers. They were talking about sports to another guy.

Maybe its my tough vibe. Maybe its because I always remember the words of the Macedonian King, who told his Barber, he would like his hair cut in silence.

Women I am told by adverts, tell there stylists everything. They also from what I hear, get white wine. This seems strange to me. Speaking of women, they are as a group divided upon my the subject of my hair. Some of them prefer my hair short. Others dislike this. I have been told too short, it looks like a gangster.

 

I am also a little unsure, about the fact that I might be balding. Specifically like Zindine Zidane. From the crown, forwards I would never know. I hope I win the world cup in the meantime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school