I went to the shops today

I bought my oldest sister, her Christmas present. However as I spent a lot more on everyone else. I picked up a dvd for her.

Manniquin actually

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093493/

Anyway the girl behind the counter notes my choice

She recomended

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0805564/

A more modern uptake on the theme.

I chatted to her for a bit. Then I went off. I pointed out that Lars, may have better CGI, but lacks a whimsical 1980's soundtrack.

Yes I actually use the term whimsical in conversation. In public, with strangers. Anyway

Walking away from the shop. I am wondering is that the vibe. I am giving off. Yes, I am interested in fem-bots, and the variant, sex bots

Then I remembered, I like watching a TV program. Because the cybernetic killing machine, reminds me of one my friends.

Yep that's exactly what your interested in Ru

 

So the most perceptive woman in the world, works at a DVd store 3 blocks away

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school