Three dimensional model of Colonge



http://www.colonia3d.de/

A three dimensional model of Roman Colonge. Colonia Agrippina. The first entry in this blog, was a picture of me, on the river Rhine, outside Colonge.
It is fascinating to walk around an Ancient town. When I was in Highschool, I studied centuries old texts, that mentioned, the city. I visited it, for Christmas last year. Now, I can see it, as it was. So I have read of it, how it was. Seen it how it was, and have imagined as it was, for me.

In other news. I spent today quietly. I recieved my good friend Nessa's christmas card. I picked up my parents presents. I am watching Season 4 of Lost. Lots of pretty Women on the train

Best wishes to you all

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school