12-1-09

The last day of my long weekend.

I went to the dentist. I had to wait half and hour to be seen While my stomach remembered the beer, it had ingested last night.  However the news was good. My mouth is spotless. After a quick scrape and polish. I was on my way.

I picked up my phone. It is now repaired. I shall have music, to accompany me at work again.

Speaking of work. Tomorrow, I go back, and I am still deputising. 

It looks a long time, on the calendar. I hope my luck holds, and the fates smile on me. I miss the quiet certainty of my workaday world.

As I get extra money for deputising, I am not taking any time off, this month. I figure to take the money, when I have the chance.

Its a pity though, I would rather be in bed.

I am eating chocolate liquer chocolates. My mother got, them and gave them to me

Mum laughed really hard, when I said I would share with my friends.

Well done, to my friend Kate, on passing her exam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school