Telephones

One of my siblings. Tried to send me a picture the other day. They texted it to me a picture of themselves at University. I could not open it, so the texted me, again. I still cannot view it

Today was going well. Until, I was speaking on the phone, and I put it down. I should not have put it down. I am just not used to speaking on the phone at work.

Anyway 5 minutes later she calls back, shouting and demanding my name. I give it and apologise. I was upset for most of the day from their  on.

Its been a while since, I had a dressing down at work. Its also a woman. A guy, I would tell to F-ck off! Well I would react differently

However with a woman its different. It makes me feel small, and stupid. You can’t get angry. So your just left with the sadness until it washes away.

I thought about this over dinner. I thought it is similar to way I sued to feel, when I would be upset by, or argue with Magga, or Charlotte, or any of my ex’s. I didn’t feel there was anything I could then either. I didn’t like it.

Well I don’t have to answer the phone till Saturday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school