Round up 6/02/09

I still have not got my new credit card. I guess my delivery was held up by the weather. I shall await it on Monday

Sarah Conor chronicles began the 2nd half of its new series last night.

Lena and Summer were all dressed up

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/07GG5Ks6fUgdl/610x.jpg

They are repeating the second series of Dr Who.  Heroes resumes and Dexter has his place in the schedule.

I have three days off work. I shall go back on Tuesday, and then have Thursday off. I think, there won’t be anymore snow. Which is pleasing as I didn’t want to be off work. If everyone else got to take a snow day

The snow has almost melted away. I have a picture on my phone. However Visa, does not like my bluetooth program or my scanner.

I saw a fox outside last night. I tried to take a picture of it. However it was too dark. Taking pictures at night, didn’t strike me as a good Idea the more I thought about it.

Plus one finished tonight. I have enjoyed the series. However there was a scene, I never want to see again eeek!

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/plus-one

Sadly as my soccer team are playing away. I will not be able to go to a game this month it seems

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school