I am Logan Airport. I have to wait about an hour and a half, before I can board the plane. My brother is annoying me. I want to punch him. Its loud, people keep invading my space. I spent 25 dollars, at a faux Irish pub, as my brother won't eat pasta or sushi.

I woke up today at arround 8am. No real hangover, despite drinking shots last night. The cute Barmaid Melisa, gave me an oatmeal cookie. I was chatting to some bankers.

I had breakfast, and then just as I was checking out. I must have strained something, or pulled something. Because I have been wishing I was a woman all day

It rained, we went to aquarium again. I could not get my sister a JFK magnet. She always asks for something, they don't have

Today I got new glasses. They cost 400 dollars. There Armani. I don't really have anything to wear them with, and they are a little tight, but they are as pretty as Claire Bennett.

I have to go back to work on Monday. There is nothing as miserable, as a return flight

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school