Monday 9 March

I have nothing to do today really. Oh I washed my clothes. I played Chess, against my computer. It beats me and then beats me again.

I have been editing my HDD. Its odd seeing all those Christmas adverts. Buy one Turkey and get another one free. Another odd thing is that one show I taped was on in the middle of the night. Its full of Public service announcements.  I have managed to shave off 3 and half hours. By deleted adverts, and the like

I watched Voyage of the dammed, today. I have not seen it in a while. I didn’t realise I had it on my HDD.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voyage_of_the_Damned_(Doctor_Who)

I was supposed to go over to my sisters. To let in a repairman. I was a bit annoyed about this and grumbled about it. However I still would have done it. I think my sister made other arrangements just because I moaned a bit. I didn’t say I would not I just moaned a bit

Oh well the milk is spilled. I hope you all had a good day

Tomorrow is technically the first day of my holidays !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school