The last episode of ``the Wire’’

I just watched the final episode of the wire.
I apologise for the profanity but…
What the fuck, am I going to do now work for a living?
That’s it. No more Bunk and McNulty. No more Omar, saying ``Indeed’’. No more watching bandy legged Fremon walk. No more Proposition Joe. No more Jay Landsman. No more B-more Morder po-ice. No more Cavanaugh's bar. No more Greggs, no more Carver.
Baltimore is thousands of miles away. I know of it. I knew a few girls who lived there in UNC. Valya has been there. The Wire, made it seem familiar. The crickets, and the weather reminded me of NC.
Charlie Brooker on the wire :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ2iGYwdEi8
It was a little piece of my life. I was able to step out if my life, and into another world.  Now it’s over

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school