Round up 13-9-2008

My mother has returned from Hospital. She had an operation on a vein in her leg. She is on crutches, until she recovers

One of my co workers is leaving. I am quite pleased to see the person go. This person, was the one who complained most of all the last time I was a supervisor. Almost five years ago now I guess.

As far as I can tell, this person has been indulged at work. All his life. He basically has sheltered/ or run interference with all the troublemakers.  So I am glad to see him go.

Punching the air, at the news, was perhaps impolitic

Another co worker left on Monday. She was very pretty. What I will miss most about her, is she always wore tight trousers.

I have been making plans for my trip to NC. I hope to catch a minor league hockey game there.

I went to the pub last night. I was a bit hungover today

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school