QUiz

Are you currently texting anyone?
 No Do you think anyone has feelings for you? Hmmm 
 How late did you stay up last night and why? 1 am. I watched American Dad and went bed ]
What do you currently hear right now? Nothing but my PC's fan
 When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends? Friday night. 
 Who was the first person you talked to today? Dad 
 What are you looking forward to in the next month? That C--t at work having his contract end. 
Thank god for gangster capitalism 
 Are you wearing jeans right now? Yes I am Are you a patient person? God no
 Do you ever use words like stoked, souped or sick? sick, I may used the word stoked if I am describing a furnace 
 Closest green object to you? wristband 
 Where is your default picture taken? On an Airplane 
 What is your current mood? Reasonably amicable 
 If you could go back in time and change something, would you? many things
 Favorite color? Dark greens purple
 What should you be doing right now? I could work on sleeping under the cross. Trawl for jobs What color are your eyes? greenish brown
 Is there someone you just can't imagine your life without? yes 
 Where did you get your last bruise from? I hit my shin
 Have you ever got a D or F on your report card? yes I have 
 Will your next kiss be a mistake? No
 Whose bedroom were you in last? my friends guest room A
re you giving up on someone? I did 
 What's the problem with you and the last person you texted? There is none 
 Are you counting down for anything? Till Dusseldorf, and then till Christmas 
 Random fact about the last person who texted you? Her cat has been neutered
 Were you single over the summer? For a while no
 Have you ever slept in the same bed as your friend? Actually no
 What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had? milk 
 Beach or pool? beach probably 
 Is Summer the season you live for? No, I am at work I miss it
 What color shirt are you wearing? Carolina blue t-shirt

 Have you ever dated someone for over a year? Kind off Who was the last person that wasn't family to give you a ride somewhere? Chris 
 Would you consider painting your bedroom purple?
 Yep Have you ever dropped your phone in a pool? nope 
 Are you pregnant right now? Yes I am...
.Not Were you taken out on your last birthday? I had a good birthday season 
 Is your hair up or down right now? Its longer then normal Do you eat ranch with your pizza? Not for years How many TVs do you have in your house? 2 
 What kind of pants are you wearing? jeans 
 Is there someone you will never forget? My memory is superior to yours 
 Have you ever wanted something/​​​​​​someone you can't have? Indeed
 Would you ever live with anyone on your top friends? Yes 
 Have you kissed anyone whose name starts with a J? no Are you starting to realize anything? 
No Is there anyone on your mind right now? Yes 
 Do you drink coffee? I do, I have it at work

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school