WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

What would you do if? The President of the United States called you: I would spend 5 minutes trying to answer my phone.
 I never understood the dam things, and then he would ring off. I would then sulk 
 You won the lottery: I'd move to Hawaii 
 You got invited to be on a reality TV show Depends on what show. A history one, say the 1900 house maybe. 
 You caught a friend stealing from you: Turn on them
 You witnessed a murder: Solve it publicly. One final thing.. 
 A random stranger offered you candy: depends on what candy it is !!! 
 Myspace and Facebook closed: Use IMVU, Bebo, Twitter, Badduu 
 A genie granted you one wish: 10 years younger 
 You lost your favorite possession: cry cry cry. Then replace it. 
This happened this time last year, when I destroyed poor Regine. 
My last Laptop 
 You found 10 dollars on the ground: pick it up, asked anyone drop it. If not keep it 
 Your date throws up on you: Try and hold her head ! 
Someone cut off a chunk of your hair: I would bite them ! 
 Your favorite celebrity comes to visit you? Do I really have one? I guess Charlize would count. I would get a photo taken with her, and publish it here You were stranded on an island with nothing but the ability to make one phone call: I phone for help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school