My electronic organizer



Before I went to North Carolina in 1997. My father gave me this. Its one of those things don't make any more . It was a calculator and electronic address book. Someone sold it to my father for 5 notes. A man on a building site He gave it to me, to use in America. I had a few numbers in here. Ms Wal, Statesville, and Miss Bennett. I think I had one or two my Glasgae alums on it too.

I went to the shops today to see if I could find a battery for it. I did, but perhaps the circuts have burned out. It would not work. I was wondering to see what secrets it held. Alas I will never know. I wonder if anyone else has one. They were cheap and off brand. The sort of things that would get thrown in a bin I wonder if it the last in the world.

A little treasure of mine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school