My Books


The books on my desk

Larkrise : Flora Thompson
Bill Bryson Notes from a small Island
Why do people hate America
Frost/Nixon: David Frost
The time travellers wife: Audrey Niffenberger
Earth Abides: George r. Stewart
The Mammoth Book of How it happened Ancient Egypt
Does Anything eat wasps?
Why the West has won
Michael Collins Tim Pat coogan
Greek Warfare
Going Rogue Sarah Palin
A Brief History of the Human Race Michael Cook
The court of the Crimson kings
The Sky people. SM Stirling
University of North Carolina Basketball Adam Powell
Robert the Bruces Irish wars: Sean Duffy
Battle of the Boyne 1690: Padraig Lenihan

My good spectacle case

A beanie baby leopard. I have a thing for leopards

2 ballpoint pens. One from Ibiza.


A set of bluerays and Dvds

Blue Rays
Ghost Town
Hellboy 2
Stepbrothers
Star Trek
Dvds
The dammed united
Quantum leap Vols 1&2

2: USB keys unopened. I bought these from my boss

An empty Green cup. I had tea earlier

My phone

My work Id, and transport pass

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school