Hearts of Iron

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vW3NTvC3gk

I am not really one for playing computer games. I guess I missed out. I was the last kid in my class to get a computer, or video game system.  I play them sporadically. I am a burst gamer perhaps. I have a DS. Which has been a lot of places, I mean to play it on the plane and never do Aside from Microsoft chess, which I am hooked on. I don’t play computer games.

I had heard good reviews of this game, on my history list

Its a strategy game. You pick a country, and you fight world war two. Your in charge of production, intelligence and diplomacy, and research. Its a strategy game. It takes a looooongggg time, for things to get moving.

The game is historical but allows some freedom. For example you can research nuclear weapons. You research computers up till 2007 levels.

The game also uses politico’s randomly. Kevin O’Higgins survives the civil war, and the Liberals are the biggest party in Leinster house!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school