No there Artistic !

P070410_16.17

As the day closed at work. I was putting away the items we had for used for despatch. As its no secret that I am single, you can imagine why my eye was drawn to the magazine! Actually its a periodical. A Spanish periodical and its full of well written and learned articles about Modern Art, and such. I wonder though if it would find a wider niche. People who want to look ribald, whilst really enjoying a discourse about the influence of post colonialism on the Argentine Advant Garde.

If you were stuck on a very dull stag party perhaps.

A more obvious example springs to mind involving a metaphor for household furniture

Typing this here, I remember that in my early teens, I once ventured to the library. It was closed on Monday, and I spent the day at a large newsagents, and wondering around the shop. I discovered that they were selling French and German magazines. These must have been the European versions of the Sun, or the Sport. I read them from cover to cover, well I looked at the pictures. Probably a bit to openly and obviously  as the next week they disappeared from the shelves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school