Nicky Trigger

Last night, I did something I may have strictly speaking never done before I went to a gig. I went to see the Skandinavian heartbreakers set. In particular one band, and the lead singer of that band. Nicki Trigger
I ran into Nicki before the gig. She is friendly even to the strangest of people
This is a better picture of the very lovely and very talented Nikki Trigger. As I mentioned before is a singer for an 80's inspired group from Denmark, (Britney Lace) I went to see her play in town. I know young Nikki's older sister.
You can hear more about Nicki's music here. Or you can follow her at twitter
I am glad I went to see them. Let Nicki's music speak for her. Its better than anything I can say

Comments

Kasia said…
hey! i have a song for you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQJpg8QZA3o&feature=related
Malchera said…
Thanks for the Song. I really like it

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school