Work May 2005

From the sublime to the ridiculous
They have changed the evening system at work again. We are supposed to go to another department. We shall call them Red. Our duties are to consolidate the work there,
to make it ready for tomorrow. This has been the most unpopular part of the job, ever since I have been working in Hades. People have left my shift, because they loathed working in red
The complaints are:
We end up doing the other departments ``Reds'' work. The other storage groups do not have to go. Some people never went to the Red zone.
We were granted a temporary pass from the Red zone. The Friday before I went to Virginia beach as it happened I had people doing Projects. Looking for lost items This was quite popular.
Now I have to play prison warden. I have to chase people up to the Red Zone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school