Shot down in May

Last week, one of the machines was left on. I swore i’d turned it off.

Anyway the same thing happened today. Which is embarrassing. Its a silly mistake. An oversight. I learned about this before lunch. Which annoyed me. I didn’t like hearing it from a subordinate.

Anyway, I was grumpy about this, and feeling a bit sorry for myself. Not attractive qualities. ( I see my friend Nessa has read this. Nessa is going through real difficulties I am being silly)

Than, I hear the same thing happened to a different department.  A half hour later.

Some one else had intervened I clearly had not turned off the machine in the other department.

Hurrah!!! My spirits rose. I was a bit grumpy today. That said my co workers went to the red zone, without prompting. Perhaps I am too hard on them,

The month and the week is almost over. I just cleaned my shoes. I tided up. I filed away some paperwork

Tomorrow we shall do better

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school