Dell Streak

I do not like to think of myself as a material person. I am sitting here, in a T-shirt, I picked off my brothers charity pile, and a set of 10 dollar sweats. I saw an advert last week for this in a newspaper, and I thought. I wanted one.
I had been thinking about getting an I-phone but Apple always turned me off. This looked right
So after work on Saturday. I walked into the store, and I signed a contract. (60 deposit plus 30 a week) I am sure its going to cost me a fortune, but its less money to spend on beer
It took half hour, to put the back cover on, again. On Monday I switched it off, and it would not turn off again until lunchtime. I had turned my headphones off, and my speaker on, and blasted come on Eileen across a carriage.
Its heavy and I am terrified I will get mugged. I could not get MSN messenger droid working properly either. Cleaned up a picture of my Icelandic ex, very nicely though
On the other, hand. I can listen to all my music, surf the web, look for my friends home towns on Google maps, tweet, Look at you tube, without work's anti virus looking over my shoulder
I'll probably go blind, if she doesn't send me mad first

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school