Sorry ladies more football

Today I placed the following bets. I put a bet on the Grand National

Chile to win the world cup.

Chile have a good reputation coming into the tournament, I think they could pull a real upset

and besides its another chance for Chileans to break my heart

Germany to win the world cup. Germany is always reliable. The South African world cup is uncharted territory. Different climate, A new set of Fans, many strong teams self destruct. Netherlands and Spain come to mine. Germany I think will hold. If Chile bleed Brasil white, than the tournament could be there

As a sidelight. I picked a Spain and Argentina final. Again if Chile break Brasil. Then these two are the Wild cards. Spain have under performed, historically, but just maybe. Whilst this is nothing personal, I would like someone to break Brasil’s stranglehold on the championship

It should make things interesting


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school