x MARKS THE SPOT

X marks the spot?
They are decorating in Hades. So I walk down a normally unused stairwell. I also have to use a different lift, when I am returning items. I have to draw a special set of keys, which amuses me. I pretend I work in a nuclear bunker. Which is probably not healthy, but if you met the bastards I have to work with, you would understand why violent nihilism, can sometimes appeal to me
Or sometimes, I think I am in an episode of Alias. The one where Tarrantino makes an appearance
I miss that show
I saw this written by the door stop Diecinueve. I think I have misspelled it now here.
( Yeah Yeah, I can still hear my old school teachers saying how can you miss spell something you can see on the blackboard)
I was intrigued by the word, and I took a photo of it...
19.
Which after I had made an offering to the Gods of Google, I was granted the wisdom. Its the word 19
A mystery solved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school