Marshal Teeto


This is Teeto. Actually he is a Marshel, in what ever his race are called.

Yes I got the name, from there. Actually I spell it correctly
, however I don't want to get involved in a flame war. I saw the name, in the book when I was 8 or 9 and I thought it was cool. I know very little of politics.

You may than also notice the picklehaub,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Picklehaub.

I had seen this in History books too. The police in Danny the Champion of the world, are wearing a helmet with spikes on as was not uncommon historically . Anyway, I decided to add it to the design

As I did the thunderbolt.

Worryingly I picked up, a lot of stuff, which has unpleasant political overtones. However you must remember, that all authoritarian movements, want to look cool and impressive to appeal to children. They do.

Anyway, Teeto's people had been fighting a war, for a while.
 They were based at Fort Setrax. I think they were fighting the Zacheins. They were part Saurian, because Dinosaurs rock. Actually now I think of it. There principle weapon was based on the Uzi. Which I had seen on the A-Team

I should have been made play more sport

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school