Yesterday, I was at the pub. As I am a little older, and there is a touch of frost around my temple. I now drink at a more refined establishment, than I used to frequent. In fact its really more of a gastro pub. How ones life changes.

Anyway, strangely my very respectable pub, was full of drunks. There were two people who had to be carried out. I'd not seen someone that drunk in a while. One man, managed to tote up a bill of over a hundred, but was unable to type in his pin, and basically they had to wait for him to settle up when he was sober.

Bossy girl, the buxom brunette, with the slight lisp, who is one of the reasons I hang out there. Was perplexed at this, and demanded from me an explanation....

I realized today, that it was fathers day, and I should have asked her, and how was your relationship with your father? good?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school