The Doctor's office play for children

The Doctors office
Parts: The Doctor, A Nurse. Various Patients
***************
Nurse :``The doctor will see you now’’
Doc :Hello, what seems to be the trouble?
Patient1 Oh Doctor, every time, I drink tea, I get a terrible pain in my eye,
Doc ``How long has this been happening to you?’’
Patient 1 :``Since I started to drink tea. I make the tea, and when I raise the cup to my lips, I get a sharp pain in my eye
Doctor `Take the spoon out of the cup, when you drink it ‘’
Patient : Thanks Doctor!
Doctor Another patient cured.
Nurse The Doctor will see you now
Patient 2:Doctor, Doctor you must help me
Doctor What seems to be the trouble?
Pat 2: ``I have been up all night. I could not sleep. I had a terrible dream, I have big bags under my eyes, and a terrible headache, you must help me. I dreamed there were monsters under my bed!’’
Doc ``I have just the thing for you. Take this, and apply it before bedtime’’
Pat ``It is saw?’’
Doc `` Yes saw the legs off your bed. That way the monsters won’t be able to get out from under it’’
Pat 2:Oh thank you doctor,
Doc : ``Good luck! ‘’
Nurse ``The doctor will see you now
Patient 3 Doctor, Doctor, I feel so sick, my stomach hurts. It is so painful

Doctor`` Can you tell me what happened?
Pat 3 ``Well yesterday I went to the beach, and I had crabs for my lunch’’
Doc ``How did they smell?
Patient 3 ``Okay,
Doctor How did the crabs taste?
Patient 3 :Pretty good actually
Doctor Hmmm, so they smelled, good after they had been taken out of their shells
Patient 3:`` You are supposed to take crabs out of there shell?’’
Doctor, ``Try and remember to take the crabs out of your shells next time!’’
Nurse ``The Doctor will see you now’’
Patient 4: Doctor Doctor! think I am dog
Doc ``Sit! Roll over on your side!’’
``Nurse, get this dog out of my office. I don’t want him, eating all my bones!’’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school