A quick note to all my readers. My friend Suz, had a hard day at work, yesterday. She does one of the most important jobs, there is. She won't get credit for it. I may have made things, a little difficult, for her, by mentioning it. Yesterday, she went home, feeling ill, because of what she had to do, in her job. She didn't ask for the responsibility, but she accepted it anyway, and she has to live with darkness. In comparison I am currently throwing a minor hissy fit, because my boss, is sick, and we have a few people standing around. She is like the Doctor, working in the dark, and moving on, and never thanked. Well not today. I am thanking her now

Thank you Susanne. Thank you for your hard work today

Comments

Anonymous said…
You've made me cry!
You didn't make anything difficult at all. Not at all.
Thank you, really, seriously, truly. Thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school