Shona Samhain

Happy Halloween. Enjoy the evening.

 

My mother  is home from America. She visited Wall street. She saw the protestors.

She visited my cousins across New England. Many names, I remember from my holiday there

In Christmas 1998. 

One amusing fact, is that my American cousins, being Irish, New Englanders are to a man Democrats

The exception is a gentleman from the great state of New Hampshire, who is a proud member of the G.O.P

I remember this man fondly, as I was 20 when I visited his home, and he gave me beer!

My brother is home from South Africa I can hear him snoring

I was very pleased to hear from Granniog yesterday. I was watching football in the pub. An experience she was sharing!

Alas my team lost

I am glad Karoline’s operation went well.

I was speaking to Nicolle, yesterday, which was nice

I am glad my Valya had fun at Halloween. On and Kasia, if your reading this my friend Valya is looking for German dating sites

I look forward to seeing Stefany soon. Kuiyaki.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school