I was killing time, at work. I wanted to sneak out 5 minutes, early. So, I walked through the public areas. There was an exhibition on Dickens and Ghosts.

I have to say, if there is one thing I loathe its ghost stories. I get scared too easily. I basically, spent a lonely adolescence. As I would not have been able to sit through horror movies, to impress young ladies

Possibly, its because of that, that I never got round to watching the unquiet dead, for years

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Unquiet_Dead


There is a section at work, full of books about this. Most written in the years after the horror of world war 1. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle for one became obsessed by spiritualism. Lest we forget Duke university had a parapyschology lab, till a generation ago.

Dedicated to someone who is working hard, and would enjoy resting and reading a ghost story

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school