Saturday, September 15, 2012
Round up 15-September 2011
I am off to See QPR Play Chelsea, in a moment
I handed in some papers, to my HR department at work. If endorsed I will take a years unpaid leave
I finished the second season of the Walking Dead, I am looking forward to season 3,
I still have not booked my holiday, to South America
It was my fathers birthday last Sunday, so belated Happy Birthday to him.
My computer keeps having mechanical problems, it keeps shutting down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Lady Vanishes
I really do like Hitchcock So this starts off as a gentle comedy, even as a comedy of errors. A few travellers are stuck at a hotel somewh...
-
https://youtu.be/Y4FrnrD7jCA?si=qxHDaa76TgLPV6s_ Rondo Veneziano - La Serenissima 1981, I saw this on ITV years ago on a Sunday - never fo...
-
Yes I enjoyed this. I don't think it was worth a cinema ticket but I laughed and laughed I think this is an older script- There is a r...
1 comment:
Cutie why are you having a belly???
Post a Comment