KLM/Air France Experience

After posting my blog on twitter, about Air France/KLM refusing to let my brother board flight KL 0744 on the 19th of Decemeber.  I received this response

@malchera Thanks for sharing your blog Malchera. We regret to read about your negative experience! Did you already file a complaint with u

I replied after 48 Hours, giving Air France/KLM a chance to reply. They did not


We regret the inconvenience caused, Malchera. We understand the situation and hope for your understanding. We hope this >>>


and then, this.

@malchera experience of yours will not deter you from flying with KLM. <<<

Personally I would rather never fly Air France/KLM again. The choice of flights between South America and Europe, is dominated by them, and there partners.

As of 17th of December, nearly a month after the event, I have had

1 reply to my emails
No refund
a statement of regret on twitter

I remain unsatisfied 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school