Renee O Connor is alive and well

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0640488/

And making movies. I caught this on Space, about 6pm Lima Time. You may remember Ms O'Connor, from Xena Warrior princess. Where she played Gabrielle, the heart to Xena's head.
Since then, she seems to have been typecast, and seems stuck in a sf ghetto. Unlike her co star Miss Lawless, who has made a good career in the genre TV world. X-Files, Battlestar Galatica, Spartacus.

Also is it significant that the O Connor girl, plays the Bard, but the Lawless Norman plays the warrior? ( Actually Miss Lawless was born Miss Ryan)

I enjoyed Miss O'Connor's performances. I wish her well

*******************
My wife is still suffering from her dentistry.
The boy is teasing me and mocking QPR
I went to a nice Chi-Fa place today. Really enjoyed my lunch
I have been giving my wife injections for the pain she suffers. She is left is agony. I have to wake her up in a moment. For her to take pills. It makes me very nervous. Today, I was going to give her an injection, but thought maybe Sthefany better double check the needle. I was right there was still air in, the needle. I have a new respect for nurses.
Our Christmas decorations are still not up
As yet the world has not ended

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school