50 anniversary special Doctor Who


David Tennat and Billie Piper are to return to Doctor Who for the 50 anniversary special
I am a bit disapointed in this.
I will accept David T, was a great servant of the series. I liked his work. I still watch them.
I am glad he has gone. I thought the Doctor and Rose stories got bogged down in melodrama.
I prefer Matt Smiths, slightly innocent, strange schoolboy. The God who wears a 9 year olds face

Secondly. Why David T. I know its a ratings dream. I know lots of people will love it. Maybe the BBC will produce a 10th Doctor Cartoon. That is all fine. As I said I will still watch Midnight, I will watch the Fires of Pompeii, I will watch the End of Time.

But why not give one of the lesser lights a chance. Why not let see McCoy or Colin Baker, or even McGann. For a moment remember the fans who bought DVDs, and Videos and read the Target Paperbacks. When the series was not the jewel in the Crown. Give them a chance to shine

Anyway


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school