Round up 23 of June


I have been working two jobs for the last two months. I have been getting  by on very little sleep. I was afraid I would fall asleep on the bus last night. To awaken God knows where. I am also due to start new classes tomorrow and on Saturday

I have enjoyed watching Game of Thrones. Its interesting to see what happens when the series and books depart. I was sorry to see Stannis go. I was hoping he would pull something out of his hat, at the last minute. ( I wanted to say out of the fire-mixed metaphor)

My daughter is finally walking. Oh how we worried that she would never stroll or strut. Yesterday I had to remove her from the bleach

I see Celtic are playing in Iceland. I am pleased that Faulin has signed a new contract with QPR.
I hope for the best next season

My best wishes to my good friends Danny Campbell and Barry Williams on their retirement from B3

My phone is broken, my daughter threw it our of her cot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school