The Guardians of the Galaxy 2


Okay, the film was alright. It is two hours long, there are some nice character moments. It is quite forgettable really.

What I liked...

The things to come/Metropolis style look of the Sovereign planet

Kurt Russell, I want a young Kurt Russell to play me, in a film about my life. I don't look like Kurt Russell but I want people to think I did. I am a big fan of Snake Pliskken

The Ego-Star lord story is a nice spin of the Siren's myth

Nebula, telling Gamora that she wanted a sister, was good. I am not too keen on Karen Gillian's Merican accent though

Drax-`` I have huge turds!''

Michael Rooker playing a hero! Finally!

The Alaskan mining camp world, with the robot sexbots. The sexbots being shown as painfully coldly robotic

The pirates being spaced.( Blown out of the airlock If you have not seen Babylon 5)

 The Michael Hasselhoff cameo was amusing , pretty sure that was ripped from the original footage.

Surprised to see Tango and Cash in the same film

The Zune gag (Zune was the MS challenge to the Ipod. Last mentioned in Family Guy back in the Oughts. )



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school