I went viral on Twitter

  @malchera. In Peru two women were tortured and beaten for witchcraft this week.


22K Likes- 2 Million views- I guess this was my 15 minutes


I was surfing twitter and I noted one of the Peruvian E-Girls I follow-complaining about the Ronderos 

I thought this is odd-as they mostly post in favor of the government/Fujimori side with regard to the internal conflict 

There were graphic pictures on Twitter- of the women- Who were mostly over 40 years of age . These poor people had been assaulted- Left to dangle on a rope in a large barn as a  method of torture

https://batimes.com.ar/news/latin-america/probe-opened-as-peruvian-women-flogged-for-sorcery.phtml

Several people got sick or died in their villages





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school