Rugby













I went to watch London Irish v Newcastle Falcons on Saturday at the G-Tech Stadium. The G-Tech is a nice modern stadium but one quibble is the spotlights shine into your face if you are sitting across from them. 

 I have received  cheap Rugby tickets through work. This is the second time I have been. I went with my sister in October

It was very cold day-Though the ball boys were strutting about in shorts and t shirts 

 December 3rd- Also was the Netherlands USA game- which I listened to on the Radio . I thought of buying a hat before the game- but I didn't want to spend 27:99. I did buy my daughter a jersey. I do like the London Irish badge

I settled down with a Guinness and a sausage roll Unlike soccer at Rugby  can have a drink in the stands- There were some lads in front of me with a hipflask. Something that would not fly in Soccer

There were several schoolboys indulging in horse play in front of me. I hope they had a good day 

The half time show was quite good fun. A father and son team had to catch several rugby balls- if they did this they could win a signed shirt or gamble it for two hospitality seats 

The clock counts down in Rugby not up. They also tell you to respect the Kicker when someone tries to convert a try 

Quite a good day






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school