Bon Voyage

 

My friend Christopher and his son, who have just watched Brighton beat Spurs. As well as all their family. safe jouney home

Round up of today's events

QPR lost against Millwall of St Stevens day. A very disappointing result

Rumour has it 

Richard Franklin who played Yates in Dr Who died- He is in Planet of the Spiders, and Invasion of the Dinosaurs. 

I watched the latest episode of Dr Who. The Church on Ruby Road , I was a touch unimpressed. I may do a rewatch

My brother and I watched Limbo. Which should have been the last episode of Magnum P.I ( Selleck)

Magnum is killed in a warehouse having been ambushed. ( The ambush may be something of a recton)

Selleck wanted to quit Magnum, but good ratings in part due to Frank Sinatra guest starring and better writing made the Network write Selleck a cheque. It is a pity because this episode is a bittersweet classic. From the cold opening with TS fighting for his life and sweating hard in the back streets of honolou  With Thomas following Jordan Peterson's advice and tidying his room  it reminds one of Quantum leap. TS talks Michelle through a car chase.  I have put off watching it. 

I really enjoyed it. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school