Annoyances

Lynx (Axe) has released a new bullet sized deodorant. So now my co workers who insist on spraying themselves, with the stuff. Can do it more easily. Oh how I love breathing in cheap scent, in an enclosed space. I hate aerosol deodorants. I have about 10 years supply of the stuff under my bed because I receive them for Christmas and I never use them

I use roll on deodorants.

Tonight the last episode of Dexter, is on. It clashes with Sarah Conor. Which is irritating enough. However Dexter will be leaving the stage for a while.  So whilst reading today’s newspaper the TV reviewer decided to give away the plot.

I was late for work, because I was begged to pick up a package for my brother. Which was of no great moment

I am still coughing and coughing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school