Congratulations to my friend Kas, on passing her Latin exam. Good luck with Greek!
It was nice to hear from you again.

I watched the last episode of Dexter, season 2 last night. As well as the Terminator the Sarah Conor Chronicles

(SPOILERS)

B
E
W
A
R
E
(This is an old geek thing, its called Spoiler space)
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

(I used to get told off, for not doing this on Buffy and Stargate email lists)

So, yes Lila killed Doakes. Lila tries to kill Rita's children. I was disappointed.

Firstly killing Doakes removes Dexters principle foil. Now that agent Lundy, is out of the picture. Doakes, is was always a threat to Dexter, that Lila could not be. Doakes, was a stronger man. He was also a cop. Lila, is a femme fatal.

There was also a mirroring. Doakes, was a trained killer. An ex special forces soldier living as a cop. He had to leave his wife. Has one day, he thought he just might kill her. Doakes, despite playing by societies rules, has very little. He has his cop badge, but thats it. He has no wife. His relationship with Laguerta ended Doakes is estranged from his family. Dexter, being a murderer enjoys friendship. A good relationship with his sibling, and has even gained a ``wife and two kids''

Doakes played by the rules and lost. Dexter, breaks them and lives the dream

Also, there was no way that Lila was going to be able to kill, Rita's children. That would have been too horrific. Nor is it plausible, that Rita reacted so calmy to them being kidnapped, and almost murdered. I would have told Dexter to stay away.

They killed of poor pretty Riley on the Sarah conor Chronicles. That show is really horrible. I don't mean that as criticism. Its very dark. Riley had been brought from the future, by a faction of the resistance. To win John Conor's heart. However in doing this. Riley would become a threat to John, and thus the resistance. John's terminator Cameron, would need to kill her. This was the factions plan. It did not pan out that way. Riley discovered it, and confronted them, getting herself killed in the process.

The young actress who played Riley, was pretty and did a good job. Why I comment here, is that its a interesting plot line. Buffy, which had a teenager, who was going to save the world. Enjoy friends, nights out at the Bronze. The occasional flirtation. As well as a Boyfriend. She had the distraction of schoolwork, and even Dennys. She even got recognition.

John Conor had a girl thrust in front of him, as a ploy. The poor Girl was troubled. The star tattoo on Riley's hand was never explained. (Did Skynet reject her as feral, mentally unsound) He had to bring her to the Hospital, after a suicide attempt.

Now, actually I think this is quite a perceptive view of the differences between Men and women. Particulary in there teenage years. Buffy turned heads. John has to keep in the shadows. I wonder though if I would have wanted to see such on TV. When I was that age

I have uploaded my video of my trip to Boston, to my TV. I am working on getting fit for transmission here

I am on twitter, under the name of Malchera. I signed up today. I don't know why.

Back to the housework!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school