A hangover of a day

I was just miserable today at work.Nothing really bad happened. I felt down in the dumps. Those of you who read my postings on twitter, will have seen this already.

It was just a miserable morning. Cold and wet. That said, I had got up easily. Without a hangover. Its just that now, at work. I am forced to do things, I enjoy less and less. Dealing with people. Open ended tasks. Chasing things down. Rather then following a specific problem.

On top of that I had a cough all day. Its embarassing coughing on public transport, or in the lunch room. You feel kind of dirty.

So today was one of those days. Cold and nasty. Depressing and draining at work. I even forgot to bring change for the coffee machine.

Luckily I get to sleep late tomorrow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school