An awful day

img031

As some of may know. I do not start work early. I do not like to get up early at all. So I don’t start work till 1130. I leave work at 7 12pm. I do not take my last break which would be from 7.12 pm, till 7.42pm. So in other words half an hour of doing nothing

Except that yesterday someone, complained about this

Thus I am now forced to take a break

So, I got up this morning, at 8am, meaning to get up early to go and ride my bike. I could not prise myself out of bed. Yes I understand there was some laziness, in there.

I managed to get up, and headed off to work. I have to cross over a pedestrian bridge over a railway line. Which is now full of druggies.

I made my way into work.

They bring in the new people. There going to fill my department, with people from another department which is closing down.

We do 51% of the institution work. I am not looking forward to the new year.

After that, A co worker asked me to borrow money. I was able to decline, because I am on holiday tomorrow

My co workers, were particular insipid today. The blade is someone dull. But, that is not my problem

So, I went on break. I felt ill, nerves I guess. I had a coffee, but I was starving,

Hence the picture.

Jaqui ( missy) gave me this chocolate bar. I was demanding sweets from her. I was presented with this

and I saved it.

Today I needed it I ate it, and came home in the cold and dark. To dine, at 10pm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song for today ``There’s gotta be more…’’

Malchera in High school